In order to facilitate exchanges between consumers and sellers we provide you with CauriMart which is an electronic platform that aims to provide you with various products and services but also allow all providers; tradespeople ; artisans; farmers; shopkeepers; natural or legal persons to create free of charge on our site a personal space for the traffic of its products subject to the general conditions of use which we urge you to read with particular attention because the use of cauri mart supposes their whole acceptance and without reservation
The operating procedures of the Internet sales platform Cauri Mart are in line with Law No. 2010 / O21 of 21 December 2010 governing electronic commerce in Cameroon. Cauri mart is operated by invest logistic sarl Cameroon, a limited liability company under Cameroon law, registered with the Douala Commercial Registry under number RC / DLA / 2009 / M / 612 and whose head office is located in Akwa Douala 1270; Rue Gallieni BP: 567 Douala Cameroon
These terms and conditions of sale of products and services constitute contractual clauses applicable to any purchase by any user on our website.
The terms “you” and “user” refer to the end user accessing our website. The terms “suppliers” refer to users of the CauriMart platform. The terms around the personal pronoun “we” refer to INVEST LOGISTIC SARL, its franchisers, its affiliates and its partners. The term “site” refers to CAURI MART.
In order to promote the e-commerce environment in Cameroon, we have set up the CauriMart platform, the use of which is subject to the full and unconditional acceptance of all the conditions below and all the conditions posted on the website.
Any use of the Services by the user automatically entails the application of these terms and conditions of use
CauriMart reserves the right to remove any user, whom he considers not to have respected the general conditions of use, without prior notification
- Condition relating to divisibility
If any of the provisions of the conditions prove to be maladaptive in whole or in part, this maladjustment relates only to a provision or part of a provision. All other provisions of these Terms remain valid.
- Conditions relating to the use of the website
During the registration process on our website; you must create a password and an account name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account name and password and are fully responsible for all activities related to your account.
You agree and agree to use the Website only to display and download the appropriate data for goodwill, and you agree and agree in no respect to:
1. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate individual rights.
2. publish, post, download, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, vulgar, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful subject, name, personal element or information.
3. download files that contain software or other items protected by intellectual property laws, unless you own or control the related rights or have received all necessary consents for that.
4. download or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or program that may damage the operation of the website or a computer.
5. carry out surveys or futures, competitions, “snowball” effects programs.
6. download a file published by another user of a service that you know, or should reasonably know, can not be legally distributed in this way.
7. falsify or delete any copyright notice, legal or other appropriate notices or proprietary designations or labels regarding the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
8. violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable to or for a particular service.
9. to violate applicable laws or regulations currently in force in or outside Cameroon, and.
10. Violation of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions of use of the website otherwise contains here. The user agrees and agrees not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell any information or software obtained from the website. Unlimited or massive reproduction, copying of content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, or unjustified modification of data and information contained on the Website is not permitted.
- Intellectual property
The intellectual property rights in all software and the content made available to you through this site remain the property of CauriMart or its licensor You may store, print and display the content provided solely for your personal use. Any other use must have CauriMart approval.
- RELATIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our CauriMart website may contain links to other sites. These are not linked and are not under our control therefore we can not be held responsible for their content, these sites are offered for convenience.
- TERMINATION OF USER ACCOUNTS
CauriMart reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account or any item if it is deemed that you have not complied with any of these conditions. If you terminate your account, may delete any content or anything related to your use.
Deleting your account may result in the deletion of any content related to your use on CauriMart.
- PRICE OF GOODS
The prices of products are displayed on CauriMart with the currency unit of the country where it is located and it reserves the right to modify prices, products and services without notifying the user.
- CONDITIONS OF SALE
By placing an order, you will want to buy a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the amount of the order.
- Shipping times may vary depending on availability and subject to delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be liable.
- In order to contract with CauriMart you must be over 18 years old. If you are 18 years old, you can only buy products through a legal representative.
- CauriMart reserves the right to refuse any request made by you.
- If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email, phone call or any other means of communication.
- We will confirm the identity of the party with whom we are entering into a contract.
- When placing an order, you must ensure that you have the ability to pay the price and the cost of delivery and confirmation of this detail will be made before any delivery.
- It should be noted that cauri mart allows transactions with third parties with places on our site; we can not define their terms of sale however we can ensure the intermediary between a third-party seller on the site and the buyer.
- Payment method
All products are paid by Cash on delivery. Other payment methods (Mobile Money, bank transfer, checks) will be valid as of right to facilitate the process of payment payment
- Our refund policy
1 ° Although we hope you will be delighted with your order, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will be happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on the products returned to us in the 7 days from receipt, provided returned products are in their original, unopened and unused state. Your statutory rights are not affected. Return instructions will be included with your order.
2 ° When a product is returned because you have canceled the pre-existing contract within the 7 day cooling off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the date you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the product in its entirety, including shipping costs to send the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
3 ° When you return a product for any other reason, (for example because you claim that the product is defective or does not correspond to that which has been presented to you on the site), we will examine the product returned and we will inform you your refund by email within a reasonable period of time.
4 ° We will usually process any refund due as soon as possible and, within 30 days of the date if we have confirmed by e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product.
5 ° Products returned by you due to a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of shipping costs to send you the product.
6 ° We will generally refund any amount received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
7 ° When the delivery is made by us, if you notice that the product is not sealed and it is in a package with the logo of cauri mart, “DO NOT PAY”, because if you do so , we will not accept any claims.
CauriMart being a platform that allows transactions between third-party consumers and people who have acquired a sales area on our site; can not be held responsible for any malfeasance that may result from their commercial relations
We will not be held responsible for delays or your inability to fulfil your obligations under these conditions or if the delay or impossibility results from a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY
We will do our best to ensure the availability of CauriMart Services; that the transmissions will be without errors. However, because of the nature of the internet, this can not be guaranteed. In addition, your access to the Services may occasionally be suspended or limited to allow repairs, site maintenance: however we will endeavour to limit the frequency and duration of these suspensions.
- REJECTS ON THE PROPERTY OF BRANDS, IMAGES OF PERSONALITIES AND COPYRIGHT OF THIRD PARTIES
Unless otherwise indicated, all persons (including their names and images), third-party brands and content, services and / or places on this site are in no way associated, related or affiliated with CauriMart. All trademarks and names appearing on this site are the property of the respective brand owners. These names and brands are used primarily for the purpose of identifying the different products and services put online.
- HOW TO ORDER
If you wish to purchase one or more products listed on the Website, you must select each product you wish to purchase and add it to your cart. When you have selected all the products you want to buy, you can confirm the contents of your cart and place the order.
At another seller on CauriMart
Go to his shop to visit the busy products made the choice to engage a conversation and to place your orders directly to the salesman through the different means of communications that will put to your available.
- EFFECTS OF RETRACTION
We will refund all payments we have received from you, including standard shipping charges, no later than 14 days after receipt of your request for withdrawal. We will use the same method of payment as you used in your initial order, unless you expressly agree otherwise.
In any case, this refund will not cause additional costs for you. We may defer the refund until we have received the product (s) or until you have provided proof of shipment of the product (s), whichever is the earlier. first of these facts. If the refund is made after the deadline mentioned above, the amount due to you may be increased by right.
Please note that you must return the product (s) according to the instructions available at our Online Returns Center no later than 14 days from the date you notify us of your withdrawal decision.
You must bear the direct costs of returning the product (s). You will be responsible for the depreciation of the values of the product (s) resulting from manipulation (other than those necessary to establish the nature, the characteristics and the good functioning of this (these) product (s))
- EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
The delivery of products that can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection, if you have them unsealed or have, after delivery, been mixed indissolubly with other articles.
The delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software when you have unsealed them after delivery.
Delivery of products that have been made to your specifications or clearly personalised.
Supply of products that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
The provision of services fully performed by us for which you agreed at the time of placing your order that we begin their performance, and waived your right of withdrawal.
The provision of digital content (including applications, computer software, digital books, music downloads, etc.) not provided on a physical medium (eg on a CD or DVD) if you accepted at the time of the tender of your order that we begin the supply of it and waived your right of withdrawal.
The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts to such publications.
- Applicable right
These conditions are governed by the laws of the country of operation of CauriMart